Friday, July 11, 2008

lmao

Jeff: word!
i need a nap
i ate way too much sushi and am slowed down.
me: yea
i'm sick of eating
i hate having to figure out what it is i am going to eat every effing night
every couple hours i should say
Jeff: me too!
and then i buy stuff and i don't feel like it right then so it goes bad.
what a waste!
me: its such a waste
i wish i could take a pill and not be hungry anymore
or like cats and dogs
can't they make human food?
Jeff: hahahaha
me: i'll just buy a can of it and eat that every meal?
Jeff: i know i'd put murder to work
oh oops.
i thoguht you meant cats and dogs make the food.
me: hahaha that too!
Jeff: you could always just eat dies pills.
diet
me: its not the same
i want to open a can of something and have it look nasty, but taste so good
and be organic and good for me
Jeff: oh yeah, that like chef boyardee.
ah yes.
me: yea
Jeff: i'm sure wholefoods has something that comes in a can.
me: i don't want to think about if im getting enough green vegetables and shit
Jeff: i never really think about that.
i just eat what my body says it wants.
like candy.
mmmm.
me: haha yea, i love fruit snacks
Jeff: me too!
me: i want a can of fruit snacks
Jeff: lmao


I have to say, no matter how many times I see the acronym lmao, I never in my head read it as that. I always see it as "Imao", in my head its being pronounced ee-mao, by some Japanese sous chef at a sushi restaurant.